Sparkly, Raspberry Glittery Lip Gloss is back and better than ever before! Less sticky with smaller flecks and extra shine that adds a subtle, healthy sheen to nude lips or our Smudge-Proof Lip Paint. A perfect amount of sparkle to add a touch of glam to your Stage Performance.
1. Exfoliate lips by rubbing with a washcloth to remove all dry skin. Lip Paint will stain dry skin darker and give an uneven color application.
2. Apply the lip paint on your upper lip first. Start from the center of the lip and work your way out towards the corner contouring your lip line. Do this on both sides and then the bottom lip.
3. Make sure to apply the lip paint in even layers and it's best to go in one direction only, not back and forth. Be very careful not to go beyond your lip line or you will have stain outside your lip line.
4. Let the color set and apply thin coats of stain until you reach the desired intensity. Let thoroughly dry. Pat lips with clean dry Kleenex.
5. Then apply the Sparkle Gloss for a perfect sparkly pout or use it alone for a clear crystalline sparkle gloss.