Raspberry Lip Stain
Our new Long-Wear Lip Stain Formula is designed to stay on all day with no alcohol, no smearing, smudging, or flaking. Our formula will outlast the toughest workout! ColorOn Long-Lasting Liquid Lip Stain was specially formulated for young makeup enthusiasts, containing no harsh ingredients or alcohol that will burn sensitive lips.
Once applied, the formula will absorb into the lip and can be topped off with our Crystal-Clear Topcoat Lip Gloss.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
1. Exfoliate lips by rubbing with a washcloth to remove all dry skin. Lip stain will stain dry skin darker and give an uneven color application.
2. Apply the lip stain on your upper lip first. Start from the center of the lip and work your way out towards the corner contouring your lip line. Do this on both sides and then the bottom lip.
3. Make sure to apply the lip stain in even layers and it's best to go in one direction only, not back and forth. Be very careful not to go beyond your lip line or you will have lip stain outside your lip line.
4. Let the color set and then apply additional thin coats of stain until you reach the desired color intensity. Let thoroughly dry. Pat lips with clean dry Kleenex.
5. Then apply the clear topcoat for a perfect, soft, "stay put" pout.